That in itself would be a great thing to aspire to in 2013. Steve thinks I already speak “dog”, so why not Seagull?
I spent the 1st day of the year with my soul-mate walking along the beachfront in Clearwater, Florida doing a little reflecting. I tried to really enjoy the day knowing that tomorrow means back on a plane to Baltimore & back to work. This did not prevent me fantasizing today about all of the things I’d like to do in the year ahead. So instead of making a “bucket list” which is more of a comprehensive “EVERYTHING you would like to do before you die” sort of effort, I jotted down what I hope are attainable goals for the remaining 364 days of this year.
- Visit Paris
- Spend next holiday season in Vienna or another northern European city
- Learn how to make perfect espresso & latte art
- Learn how to make French Macaroons
- Conquer my fear of flying
- Learn another language
- Create a piece of art and frame it
- Learn how to refinish a piece of furniture
- Read a Russian classic novel
- Watch “Dr. Zhivago”
- Practice random acts of kindness and expect nothing in return
- Blog at least 3 times a week
- Create a Bucket List
Admittedly, I was inspired by a fellow blogger named Lesley Carter that not only has a bucket list, but spends her life living and blogging about it. She might inspire you too so check it out – http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
I hope that your New Year is filled with love, comfort, health and the ability to do all of the things that you would like to accomplish.